To overcome the problem of rough hands that we need to consider is moisture our palms. The palms are rough or dry can be overcome by smoothing the rough palms in the following ways:
1. Wash hands with liquid soap scrub containing moisturizing function remove dead skin cells, then gently massage to increase blood flow to the palms
2. Using coffee powder, how to make pasta coffee is coffee mixed with water to taste, then rub and massage the palms gently and then rinse with warm water.
3. Using a potato. Aside from being a nice material to be consumed, it turns potatoes can also be used to smooth the rough palms. The way to peel potatoes and wash. Then grate the potatoes until smooth and rub into the palm of the hand. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes then rinse with clean water. Recently palms dry and then apply a moisturizer or hand and body.
4. How smooth the palms can also use lemon. Shopping rubbing lemon and orange into your palms and let stand 15 to 20 minutes. High content of vitamin C, amino acids and sitrum in oranges can lift dead skin cells found on the palms.
5. Vitamins are contained in an avocado is also very good for the skin. The trick to dredge the avocado flesh and mix with egg white and lemon juice. Once mixed evenly, rub the palms let stand approximately 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water and then pat dry and rub palms with a moisturizer.
6. Use olive oil or coconut oil, this oil is known as the main ingredient to soften the skin. Apply regularly and evenly across the palm of the hand rough.
7. Combine the body lotion and powder, sprinkle the powder evenly on the palms or on the part that feels rough. After the body lotion evenly pour into the palms that have been smeared with a powder, then rub evenly until the two ingredients are mixed.
8. Soak hands using liquid milk warm up to 10 to 15 minutes. Milk containing natural moisturizers will help moisturize the skin on the palms, besides milk also contains triclosan to kill bacteria.